Mass battery chargers are designed for the toughest conditions for professional, semi-professional and recreational purposes. Even under the most extreme conditions the products from the Mass series operate faultlessly, giving you round-the-clock output when necessary. The sustainability and technologies that underpin the Mass concept have long been proven in practice. With an MTBF of 280,000 hours at full capacity and 24/7 use, the Mass products are ideal for the toughest tasks and any situation that requires a reliable power supply.
- Designed for the most difficult conditions.
- Lightweight, stainless steel, anodised aluminium casing.
- Coating of internal components prevents damage from damp or condensation to ensure a longer lifespan.
- Insensitive to electromagnetic effects from other devices.
- Suitable for every type of battery, also charges entirely empty batteries.
- Delivered as standard with temperature sensor.
- Full power at temperatures of up to 45˚C.
- Load capacities from 80 to 1000 Ah or more.
- Stable power supply of 24 and 48 V, even without batteries.
- The Current Control function allows you to reduce the battery charger power to prevent blowing the fuse, even when the voltage drops.
- Parallel switching possible using multiple battery chargers.
- Connections in accordance with CE, ABYC A-31 and IEC60945.
- Certified by RRR, RS, DNV (24/25, 24/50, 24/75, 24/100 models) and Germanisch Lloyd, Lloyd (24/75, 24/100 models).
- Type approval for application in safety zones A, B and C.